By justlittleoldme - 25/07/2012 21:05 - United States - Sarona

Today, at work in a nursing home, I had to kill imaginary dogs in the lunch room, because they were evil and trying to eat everyone. This started with just one person seeing them, to all 30 of them screaming and freaking out. I spent 45 minutes killing imaginary dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 701
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They weren't seeing dogs, they were just bored.

50 points a kill, you'll prestige in no time!

Comments

We had to kill imaginary rabbits at my nursing home last night. The we're eating a lady's curtains. Damn rabbits.

17, they've clearly been watching too much Resident Evil... The elderly I mean. I don't see how you didn't comprehend the FML... OP was "PLAYING ALONG" to kill said imaginary dogs to make the elders feel better. Hell! This makes me want to work in a nursing home, get a few of them to help and there is their exercise for the day!

Sounds kinda fun, except for the screaming old people.

Sounds fun to me, at my job I just stock and get yelled at. Are you sure that they were not bored and where having fun.

Ins0mau 20

If you work at a place for a while, you get to know who the genuine dementia sufferers are.

perdix 29

Those old folks love to jack around with young people. Wait till they start telling you about the government helicopters you need to shoot down!

SmileyKyliKins 4

So how many imaginary headshots did you get?

Maybe they just want some entertainment!