By justlittleoldme - 25/07/2012 21:05 - United States - Sarona

Today, at work in a nursing home, I had to kill imaginary dogs in the lunch room, because they were evil and trying to eat everyone. This started with just one person seeing them, to all 30 of them screaming and freaking out. I spent 45 minutes killing imaginary dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 701
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They weren't seeing dogs, they were just bored.

50 points a kill, you'll prestige in no time!

Comments

perdix 29

I'm ratting you out to the Imaginary SPCA! Ironically, they hire real thugs to punish dog abusers.

perdix 29

Yes, the Imaginary one, not the American one. SPCA is the generic name for the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and the first A specifies the American one. Did this make my comment funny somehow?

22cute 17

I admire your courage! Actually it's very touching that you would go through with that for the sake of your patients. You did a great kindness to those crazy old people - you defended their dignity as human beings. Kudos!

Someone put acid in the mashed potatoes again...

22cute 17

Acid would dissolve mashed potatoes. And it would taste sour.

Wtf How would u known that it would taste sour?!??

22cute 17

All acids have a sour taste: acetic acid, citric acid, even hydrochloric acid -provided you can taste it before it eats your tongue away.

I think he's talking about a more -ahem- psychedelic kind of acid, 22cute.

Someone put acid in the mashed potatoes again...

mtcaliber 2

Guess they should call you the... "Invisible michael vick" ba dum tss

flockz 19

wow that joke was *puts on sunglasses* terrible.

FYL? no way, i wish i could get paid to do that! i'd be hamming it up!

You just know they were pulling a prank.

This reminds me of the movie patch Adams and the squirrel scene, so cute