By Samsonites - 28/03/2009 03:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally decided to tell him I love him. He told me that he loved me too... like a sister. The love of my life has been sleeping with his "sister" for three months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 060
You deserved it 5 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

theoldGP 0

#21 is right. i guess he'll just be a **** buddy now lol.

pumpkincakes 3

how can he be the love of your life after three months and youve never said you loved him until now ?

eeee93757 0

You expect any sympathy for this? GTFOY

#13: [citation needed] And I agree with #21 — love shouldn't be a definitive prerequisite for sex. As for the OP: Unfortunately, that isn't a good sign. He's probably trying to ease you out of a commitment. At least that's how I see it.

nono_fml 0

I agree with 21. some of you need to get off your high horses.

13 - that's freud. people stopped believing most of what he said 50 years ago 21- saying things like "sex and love have nothing to do with each other anymore" is vile and ignorant. read some facts. when a girl has sex her brain is flooded with oxytocin - the falling-in-love hormone. biologically, she wants to settle down with her lifelong mate who will protect herself and her children. men want to spread their genetic makeup to as many women as possible to ensure the survival of their genes. so while sex and love might be separate for males, they are intimately linked for females. how can you say we are liberating women if everyone's hailing the masculine view of sex??? this postmodern society needs to wake up.

rosierage 0

hun, I know exactly how you feel.

mate, ive been there. get out now....its basically a way of him saying he doesnt want the commitment.