By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

just really hope that all you sperm die b4 they can get her pregnant ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. Whilst I feel sorry for you mate, that is LITERALLY the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Minstrels 0

Wow. You're on idiot on so many levels. Hopefully she doesn't get pregnant, because I don't think we need a child raised by you running around. And to whoever said it: pulling out might work. Based on sheer dumb luck. There's no rhyme or reason to it, so it's NOT a reliable form of contraception. Why would you bank on that anyway with all the various forms of legitimate contraception around? Jeez.

your life is the officially the most ****** on this site to date. you failed epically. and dont worry about preganancy caused by withdrawl think about the AIDS! use a condom!

You should never trust women with your birth control methods. Especially ones you don't know. That was a screw up on your behalf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She sounds psycho... was she drunk as well?

Scalfin 0

Guys, he said he was drunk, and he may have been from an abstinence only school. Just top show how easy it is to be ignorant about this stuff, somebody here claimed that you should keep a condom in your wallet, when one of the first things that sex ed teaches you about condoms is that your walle is the best place to keep a condom if you want it to break.

You know... just as a fun-fact, you release more sperm before you cum than after. so haha.

Never trust drunk girls, duh. Hope you learned your lesson!