By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Nickodemus 0

Two things, OP: 1. you said "Today, I had drunk sex". Did all this cockup happen during daylight?? If so, WTF MAN??? Save this ridiculosity for the nighttime wee hours like the rest of us! 2. Get a good job and keep it so when she has the baby you and your responsible parents can raise it way better than the type of girl this biotch is could. I say responsible parents because by not educating you about BASIC human medicinal facts surrounding sex and procreation, they are a part of this with you and should help bear some of the burden.

Monty_Python 0

Either convince her to get an abortion or "accidentally" push her down a flight of steps.

Wow you're retarded. You got drunk and had sex with someone you barely knew, didn't use a condom, AND thought pulling out would work? I hope she does get pregnant just to teach you a lesson.

I can't believe how many people say this guy deserved that. If I were to say that about a rape victim who had dressed trashy and gone down a dark alley, you'd all be at my throat. Yeah, OP made a stupid decision, but he didn't deserve to be forced to ejaculate inside of the girl. And for all you anti pull-out faggots, the pull-out method has a failure rate of 15-28% each year. This goes down to 4% when people do it correctly every time. That's 2% higher than the correct-use rate for condoms. The biggest risk here is STDs, stop spouting bullshit about how you'll get a girl pregnant 100% of the time.

CathXPeters 0

YOU GOT THIS FROM GAIA ONLINE! I SAW THE POST FROM THERE!

aeriebirds428 0
thisshititfunny 0

her mouth cant get pregnant dude, just remember that

Haha that's what you get for sleeping with random girls. Next time save yourself for the girl your going to marry.

With a plan like, that, I'd say she was in her "moment of heat" and wanted you bad. :/ Think with your upper head next time, and have fun with child support.