By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

loserface88 0

Omg I don't care what other people say. I don't think thats your fault and I'm a chick. That's soo messed up. I'm sorry even though I laughed.

torazio994 0

Sucks to be you...and pulling out doesn't work. What if she becomes the next Octomom? Then you're screwed for life!

asian_waterdrop 0

Pulling out doesn't always work, but if you do it right then you are all good... I'm sorry if she's preggo, but dang you deserve it for being such a tard.

xxfalconxx_fml 0

dude, u knocked up a crazy lady

in the quaint words of the god ryu.. SHORYUKEN! problem solved

I'm sorry, but this is freaking hilarious...I laughed for a good five minutes straight. That sucks that you hooked up with such a crazy woman. Maybe be a little more careful and come prepared next time? Haha...Hope she isn't pregnant for your sake.

tangello 0

ROFLMFAO that's the funniest thing i've ever heard XD

glynnd 0

I do believe pull out method is somewhere around 70 percent failure rate to impregnate a woman. Not great odds, but ive risked it in the heat of passion with a girl i loved, not necessarily with a stranger though. Good luck bud.

Now post a fml about how badly you ****** up one drunken night and are now a father of triplets. Idiot.

duhitzisabel 0

wow that really sucks but #24 ftw lmfao!