By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

InsaneOblongata 0

I agree with #803. While scrolling down the comic, I thought it was a totally different FML. It's still funny, but not quite what the OP was saying. (until the end at least)

sodaxpopxhiccups 0

Reminds me of Knocked Up. o_O In a way. Except she wasn't a psycho bitch, he was just dumb. o_O But whatever. This is still a pretty funny FML. >.>

HorrorByrd 0

bummer for you mate; stupid move on both your parts though

wow... the picture's beginning is kinda far from the original FML when I read it awhile bac like someone said, but yea, yu should hav either not done it or found a condomn... and if you were at a person's giant drunken house party and can't find a condomn, use the old poor people's method, Some plastic wrap and a rubberband and it's all good in the hood! :D And yu shoulda hit it from behind, that way she can't force you in her and you can pull out(and yes pulling out does work, just not much at all or very well... it has only around a 32% success rate of pregnancy avoidess which is crappy)... well you'd be able to pull out unless yur back is to a wall and she presses you back, then you're screwed...

Dude, who gives a flip if the OP never said the girl was ugly?? It makes the cartoon that much funnier! Dang, people are so critical!! Although I have to admit I feel like there was an "I slept with an ugly girl and didn't realize it until morning" FML and that's what I thought the cartoon was about until I reached the end. Still funny though.

raincookie 0

Yeah, the pull out method doesn't work because before you cum, a little bit of pre ejaculatory fluid comes out first, which contains millions of sperm, so when she said 'just pull out' you should have punched her in the face, put on a condom, and raped her.

not only did you possibly get her pregnant but you probably have an std now too.

#882: dude chill out there and dont worry, there's a HUGE chance that she isn't pregnant. and even if she is...well idk then.

Great, you can be a father AND have AIDS. Good job, buddy.