By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

834 . . . I think . . . I think your my dad!

This is the best fml ever and I'm lovin the illustration. The person who siad this situation was hot is out of their minds ir just as crazy as the girl. And for the person who said they know the ppl involved is the girl pregrant and are these idiots in highschool or college. Like wth.

Best cartoon by far, best fml by far

idkwtfimdoing 0

#9, unfortunately, women can still get pregnant during their periods, and immediately after. dude, you're ******.

You're both equally stupid. You both were drunk too. So, whatever happens, it's your own fault. Congratulations for being retarded.

Feebz_fml 0

Its not even about getting the girl pregnant, it's much more about getting some STD... Having sex with someone you barely know without a condom is just unresponsible. As much as thinking that the pull out method actually works. You moron. If you end up with a baby to raise, and with AIDS or anything else, it's your own falut. You totally deserved this one.

theellster 0

Hahaha I remember reading this before it was an illustrated FML. Still and always my favorite one.

StarrieyedFML 0

#19 is my freaking hero! haha. that just made my day.

kbond7 0

This just sounds like some twisted and severely awkward potential version of "Knocked Up."