By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Like everyone's saying, the pull-out method is completely ineffective. At most it would reduce the chances of pregnancy, but not protect against it. But if I were you I'd be a little more worried about STD's.

linzintha804 0

I would've punched the chick in the face...

plan B? no, plan B is rreally plan A. plan B is FALCON PUNCH.

you so deserved it first of all u had unprotected drunk sex with a stranger and second of all if u thought she was as ugly as u described in your picture why would u keep drinking to make her attractive surely u knew it would wear off

#868, go **** yourself... x] This FML actually sucks for the dude... hope she didn't get pregnant.

wtf_mate009 0

Hey .. im #868 .. guess what go to planned parenthood.com or any other sex ed website "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly. " Seems like good statistics to me and dont tell me to **** myself unless you learn to check your facts before you talk to someone. Thanks so much :)

dancing_bear 0

#887, 4 women in every 100 having an unwanted pregnancy? That doesn't sound that great to me... Not to mention the other issue that if you're having a one night stand, as was the case in this fml, you have no idea what STDs the other person could have so you should use a condom anyway.