By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

You should of had some huge ass knife on ya so you could have gut her ****

Trooth 13

I hope you've learned your lesson about have drunk sex

Well the pull off method sometimes work, because if you get pregnant every time you have unprotected sex, that would be a bunch of children. The idea about pulling off is that if you don't ejaculate in the uterus, well, there are less spermatozoids on the race to get to the egg (like said before, spermatozoids are not only during ejaculation). Most spermatozoids do die trying to get to the egg, so less spermatozoids = lower probability of having a winner. It doesn't protect against STD, and even if the probability of getting pregnant is quite low on a regular basis, the 4% i've read above is still too much high ;) (so you know, having unprotected sex with someone who has AIDS, the probability you get the virus is like 1/500)

All of you who are calling him a dumbass for not telling her that he has herpies or just using a condom are forgetting one detail: they were DRUNK! Try being clever when you're drunk, I'm curious to see what happens. =P

Emeryld 0

What most people don't realize about the whole pull - out method is the whole precum factor.. but like 913 stated, you were drunk so judgement was out of the question. This is why I don't drink without having someone around to make sure I don't do something slutty or stupid; not saying you are, just referring to unpleasant past experiences I've gotten myself into.

Tobunshi 0

As usual, the comic sucks. Hey FML staff, how about getting professionals instead of ANYONE with Photoshop?

madhuridixit 0
Shaina_rocks 0

Actually, assuming you do not cum in her, pulling out is like 95% effective.