By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

wow 574. Women can get pregnant only two days out of the month? What drugs have you trippin that hard? Some women who have sex on their period can get pregnant. Sperm can live inside of the ****** for up to two days. That's why after sex some women have a "mess" to clean up fr a while. Two days outta the month. FYL for being so gullible as to believe the drunk ugly woman who told you that when you were in the OPs circumstance.

zumiskater 0
mcrmy195 0

LMFAO! that realy sucks so is she pregnant?

itsjustb03 0

WOW. GETTiNG HER PREGO iS THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS. YOU SHOULD GO GET CHECKED BRUH....

twizztheshizz 0

That's a dick move! You should ask for a background check next time.

I think you deserved that one, because of the whole pulling out thing...BUT the fact that she grabbed you and screamed "BE MY DADDYS BABY" is a kind of FML thing..and that's all her. So I voted for both.. The FML: She doesn't know you...and you BOTH agreed not to wear a condom. She probably said something like "ooh pulling out does work, all the time. " I mean you were drunk and all...and she screamed The daddy's baby bit. The YDI: Use a condom...or stop having sex.

starbucks14 0

First of all drunken sex with a stranger, smart move. Not having a condom on you, another smart move. Thinking that the pull out method actually works, priceless.