By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Actually, assuming you do not cum in her, pulling out is like 95% effective.

wowfmlife 0

#891 is right OP-if you guys were drunk and didn't know each other, she won't be able to contact you if she's pregnant

That is why you NEVER EVER DRINK. What is the ******* point ? can't you keep it at coke and root beer ? WHY do humanity, everywhere they go, creates a way to make alcohol ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you so deserve that one... Daddy!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Actualy there is always some sperm taht is released before the actual ejacualtion, enough to get a woamn pregnant. And there is a 8 day window for pregnancy, sperm an live int he female body for a full 24hours, and the released ovary it stays able to be fertalised for around 7 days.

rawr_babe 0

the illustration is really funny. haha. sucks for you. guess you learned not to have sex while being drunk, and not having any condoms.

Miksch_b 0

I had that happen to one of my friends...fyi he is a baby daddy now hahaha. I mean it's not funny but it just sucks that it happened to someone else.

jagerwiser 0

omfg!!!!! how much did you give that woman to drink? pray that she was on birth control and that she was also clean,see a doctor and a priest stat!!! Pray my friend pray till your knees hurt!

MacintoshDima 0

Zomg. That really sucks. Poor guy :( He shouldn't have done it though!