By Anonymous - 29/06/2009 17:55 - Canada

Today, I put on my "fat jeans" because none of my other jeans fit. Neither do my fat jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 894
You deserved it 46 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kels_bets21 0

what do you usually wear then ? because you don't just gain enough weight to fit nothing overnight.

I gained 80 lbs over college....you know what helped me lose the weight? Exercise and not being online whining about my weight and reading fml. Unless you have a thyroid problem, or another medical condition, ydi!

Comments

noonecaresurfat 0

go running or something I'm sick of these boo hoo I'm fat fmls if your unhapy with your weight do something about it don't cry to the Internet

I gained 80 lbs over college....you know what helped me lose the weight? Exercise and not being online whining about my weight and reading fml. Unless you have a thyroid problem, or another medical condition, ydi!

You have only yourself to blame, tubby.

People can be a little more supportive on here. Take your FML as a wake up call and start working out and eating healthy. The quicker you get to it, the easier the weight will come off!

Then how about you work out and not complain about it on a website that has 50+ other "Oh no I'm so fat blah blah blah, how could this happen?" . If you can put the weight on then you can take the weight off. Enough of the fat FML...

Start wearing sweats and head on over to Popeye's!

You poor sweetie! If you want to talk about it, contact me!

Hey fatty. Go to the gym and stop eating all day on the couch. YDI for being so lazy.