By lamortdeshommes - 28/06/2011 17:03 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend to the store to get groceries while I was at work. Instead of what I listed, he came back with hot pockets, ice cream and beer. I'm lactose intolerant and pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 938
You deserved it 8 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ice cream is awesome! I'm lactose intolerant too, but I don't care when it comes to that!

Comments

cheer4ever96 8

if you want something done right do it yourself. that's the motto I live by :P

lakevillesouthco 1

You should've known not to send a man to get groceries.

Invierno 10

While beer, hot pockets, and ice cream are awesome, your bf is an inconsiderate jerk for not getting you some of the things you requested along with all of the things for him, since you obviously can't have them. The offense is even greater since you're pregnant with his child and therefore probably even more exhausted and hungry after work. FYL Good luck with the kids, OP.

BubblesandSushi 0

At least you have Hot Pockets!

Pretty much all of which have cheese in them.......

DavidLR 0

what're you complaining about? you still have hot pockets ms ungrateful

Can you name a type of Hot Pocket that doesn't have some form of cheese in it? I think not. Now can you understand the reason why a lactose-intolerant person wouldn't want to be eating Hot Pockets?

just_a_dude_ 0

If you told him to get something to eat, something sweet for dessert, and something for himself, then YDI. If not then spank him and send him to his room.

hey! people, she cant have hot pockets! they're filled with cheese! wow, didn't think that one through, did ya?

chika_yeaah23 0

mmmmmmm hot pockets you can have :) Eff the cheese.