By lamortdeshommes - 28/06/2011 17:03 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend to the store to get groceries while I was at work. Instead of what I listed, he came back with hot pockets, ice cream and beer. I'm lactose intolerant and pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 938
You deserved it 8 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ice cream is awesome! I'm lactose intolerant too, but I don't care when it comes to that!

Comments

lillost93 5

that's how a real man shops!

putnam1234 0

that's what you get for leaving the kitchen

finalyearsofhate 22

get some lactase supplements. they really help.

perdix 29

Open up the frozen Hot Pocket, scrape out the cheese, cook it up and STFU. Jeez, does the man have to do everything for you? He did get you pregnant -- what more do you want?!?!

well he did buy everything she can't eat/ drink. it's like you being a guy and your mom buying you a skirt.

Depending on how lactose intolerant she is, that wouldn't work.

perdix 29

If my mom bought me a skirt, I'd call it a kilt and wear it with pride. That's showing respect for your elders.

Haha, perdix is truly a god among men and the only people who thumb down his comments are idiots who don't get sarcasm and/or satire. Or don't have a sense of humor.

perdix 29

Thanks, Double-D! I suffer for my art.

thekrammer 5
lulu1918 0

it's your fault for trusting a guy to do something only a woman is capable of. I trusted my boyfriend with a cucumber, box of cereal, and a pack of chicken... won't make that mistake more than once! ;)

dude it's not that bad I mean it kinda is but if you don't like the guy, why r u in a relationship with him

miZscrZee 0

he sound unreliable especially for a soon to be Father!

TheBitchIsInTown 0

idiots. she can't have the hot pockets either. they have cheese in them.