By Soapy - 28/06/2009 07:23 - United States

Today, I spent 3 hours washing my hands to get the pony out of the soap bar. I'm 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 652
You deserved it 55 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CASoulNYCmind 0

What the hell are you talking about?! What the hell is this pony you speak of?! I'm so confizzled.

lol wow ydi why didn't u just cut it out?

Comments

lol wow ydi why didn't u just cut it out?

LOL!!! good one #1 ps: Someone forgot their thinkin cap 2 day

I think this person has OCD and an obsessive hoarding of unneccesary objects disorder. Lol@Them.

yeah, seriously. ... and are we suppose to be suprised to find out that she is 16. Sounds like something a stupid 16yo would do, haha.

hahahahaha that's funny but its okay, because i totally would do the same exact thing. haha i'm 15 soo it's all good.

Stupid 16yo? Come on now, I'm 16 years old and at least I have proper grammar, also I am capable of spelling "supposed", try to refrain from being stereotypical.

stupid 16yo? I'm 15 and I know how to spell surprised^^^

I did that to get a plastic frog! when I was 4..

kieran247 0

if u were a guy this wouldve been funnier

Clearly, she has O.C.D. She just hiding it by buying soap with small toys.

Dude, fail. "Proper grammar" includes using sentence structure properly. You separated your thoughts with commas.

Remember to put punctuation before closing a quote, "like this." It might feel a bit weird but it's correct.

You forgot to place a comma after the word "weird."

I agree with number 1! Such a waste of water!!!

CASoulNYCmind 0

What the hell are you talking about?! What the hell is this pony you speak of?! I'm so confizzled.

swooshq 0

wow uh..me too.. but apparently it's a toy pony in the soap, never heard of it though

wellll, when i was little we had soap and they had a little plastic toy in the middle. so once the soap was gone you gotta toy. ya know, incourage kids to wash thier hands. i had a duck.. and a seamonkey... hahahahaha !

ducttape89 0

i agree this is dumb its ******* soap

i bet they dont make those any more cuz theyre scared kids will choke on em. is it me, or are kids today dumber than we were back then! we rarely choked on things like that lol and yeah this person has OCD. and cutting it out wouldnt help cuz it would leave a dent. they probably wanted it smooth

funtoo2 0

ha. once i had a bar of soap that had a fish in the middle of it. i was smart enough to cut it out. i was only 7.

A dent in what? The soap? If you wash your hands so much that the animal in the middle comes out, the soap is gone. Probably ENTIRELY gone. A dent wouldn't make a difference... though I suppose you would have a lot of uneven soap that you didn't know what to do with, but you could just leave the sink running with the soap under the water and walk away. >> But yeah, a nick in the toy would suck. >>

jewelzgalore 0

No, the kids aren't any dumber. The parents are just a lot more sue-happy.

Oh my god! I need that soap! it is SO cool! but I would wait until the end of the soap ...

I looked it up, and all I could find was "dirtiness" D:

LOL. This is actually my favourite FML ever.

black4wolf 0

Wtf.... A Pony? Are you hgh you dick

there's a plastic toy inside the soap. The toy is a pony.

cassidy420 0

was it necessary to insult the person?..

iHavetoPiss 0

You're an idiot. I dnot get how this was FML worthy, to be honest.

heyyou1203 0

i agree. SO many ppl post shit like, "Today I did something a kid would do. I'm an adult. FML" Do they want sympathy for acting immature? Or just want to brag about how they have nothing better to do with their lives? I act like a kid sometimes, but I don't feel guilty about it and post it on FML.

The point of the FMLs is that they realize all of a sudden they're acting stupid/childish, and they're like "oh, **** me," ... kinda like that one xkcd... read your comment back to you aloud... "I'm a retard. Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I... I didn't know." Because it implies that their life...it is a LIE. And they realize that in this one shocking moment. They realize that they ARE the person everybody complains about when said person isn't around. That they ARE the annoying person in line at the grocery store/coffee store. That they... are morons. So yeah. FYL, OP. FYL. /sage nod Edit: By "FYL," I of course meant "Do not attempt to fix it, do not pass go, do not collect 200$, just FYL," in case you were curious. Because some things are far too broken to fix.

i feel like its just a generic formula to get on this website and im getting tired of this one i see one like this everyday like "I got excited about having ice cream cake. Im 46. FML" and im tired of it.

man i hate the ones that are the same as one tht was posted the day before just useing different words in somae parts

wandaax03 0

Hahaha @132: that was actually very insightful!

I will help you plug it up and make you ******

Its a toy pony, about the size of a nickel.

They still make soap with toys inside?! Where can I find these? hahaha. I had some with Disney Princesses in them when I was little. And, you should have just cut it out. YDI

AAAAHHHH12 2

Someone has too much time on their hands..

BoomGoesDynamite 0
IToldYouSo 0

#19, I think that comment just made my day. Lol. But why didn't you just break the soap or something?

Mulada 0

"Today, I saw a little girl stop a car with her hands and I realized I'm still a virgin. FML." Because... I don't know.