By Jebus - 07/06/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I walked to Starbucks. On the way a homeless guy asked me for change and I lied and said I had no money. On my way back, Strawberry Frappuccino in hand, the same guy recognized me. He followed me for 3 blocks, swearing and yelling at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 60 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're not obliged to give your money to a bum anyway!

Haha. This happened to me once, just keep on walking and drop a couple of quarters to keep him occupied while you make an escape.

Comments

yeah I was just about to say but #101 did it before me....totally agree

A similar situation happened to my friends and I. A hobo accused my friend of being a "lying bitch" outside of our favorite coffee shop.

Seriously, why the hell are there so many "they're going to spend it on drugs" comments here. How ridiculously ignorant.

LuvPink 0

idk why people clicked YDI because you didn't. it's not your fault the guy is a bum and can't keep a ****** job. he'd prob just spend the money you gave him on booze or drugs anyways. good for you.

mrodrigu7 1

I agree with #101, you're not obligated to give anyone money. If you want to spend YOUR money on at starbucks, then go for it. People need to stop being so lazy and get a job.

You're an absolute douchebag. Not for not giving the guy money, for going to Starbucks.

Carterv 0

You could have told him you paid with a credit card...

PollySighDevil 0

That's why you always say "I don't have any cash" you could have paid with your debit card, he wouldn't know the difference. I ******* hate hobos, they are such jerks

That's kind of sad. You may not have had cash with you. I think it's unfortunate that he's homeless - and he may or may not be mostly at fault - but either way I don't really feel like it's appropriate of him to harass you for not giving him money. Though, it would have been nice of you to pick him up a little extra food or something.

crazydope14 0

What you should have said was that you didn't have any change for HIM.