By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 21:14 - United States

Today, I was driving to work. I saw a cute boy in the car next to me. To try and look cool, I pretended I was talking on my cell phone. I got pulled over and got a ticket for using my cell phone while driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 238
You deserved it 70 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

Since when does talking on a cellphone look cool? YDI!

perdix 29

Picking your nose would have looked cooler -- because it's not illegal.

Comments

It's ur ******* fault. Clearlyhe was a cop!

Sinningsindy 0

Ha ha ha, shit luck, maybe the cute guy likes a bad girl.

well its your fault for "trying to look cool" its a mobile phone and i bet talking on it didnt make you look any "cooler"..

well its your fault for "trying to look cool" its a mobile phone and i bet talking on it didnt make you look any "cooler"..

y'know, coz obviously doing something illegal is cool. I hate seeing people talking on mobile phones when driving. It makes me think they're stupid and thoughtless.

maybe when you are driving, you should be paying attention to the road, not checking out other drivers and pretending to do things that you are not. YDI and I hope that that cute boy laughed at you in his rear view mirror as he drove off! :)

morgan020 0

I hate to say it but YDI for living in California. down here if a womans talking on the phone people know not to get in the way cuz the big truck she's driving will crush their ass. and the only thing cool about trying to look cool is nothing. if you wanna be cool get a 4x4 cummins lift it and maybe some stacks and then maybe just maybe you'll have a chance at being cool.

Haha I never do that! I like to race people at the light though. :-) *Hugs car* Family type car has some serious acceleration going on lol

Ninja_Style 0

Well seems ur as smart as the one guy who forgot how he meet his wife and told the wrong story on his weddind day. I think u two might make a good couple! Just don't forget to use a codom I know there not cool but you dnt need kids! This world is filled with enough of you tards. Next time flash the dude. Cool

Here's a hint: talking on the phone while driving makes you look like an accident waiting to happen. Any guy who'd be attracted to that isn't anyone you'd want after you.