By Fattymuch - 14/09/2011 14:27 - India

Today, I was online looking up ways to lose weight, get thinner and be healthier, all the while eating a slab of brownie that was half the size of my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 965
You deserved it 51 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omnomnom don't fight it, brownies are amazing.

candicurl 9

Looks like that diet * puts on sunglasses* will have to weight. YEAAAAAHHHHHHH

Comments

ReynshineCutting 10

People are so funny thinking that losing weight is easy. Healthy eating and exercise don't work for everyone people!

evanedwards85 6

losing weight and gaining muscle is actually not that hard. all u need is a workout regiment and some dedication

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Too often the problem stems from people misunderstanding what "healthy" means.

mistersheezy 7

I guess you're not starting to lose weight til tomorrow, right?

ReynshineCutting 10

No, it's something I've battled my whole life. You can only do so much before genetics say **** you. In high school when I was playing 2 hours of sports 5-6 days a week and eating a healthy diet, I was still overweight. The only thing that's ever worked for me to lose weight is a program called Slimgenics which monitors every single bite that goes into your mouth. But again, that only worked to a certain point then my body wouldn't lose any more weight and I couldn't get below 175. My dad has the same problem, ad so does his mom. No matter what we do we can't get below a certain weight. I eat healthy now and have occasional junk and go to the gym a few times a week, but if I don't stick to 1300 calories a day I gain weight, and that's hard to do and maintain your sanity.

People these days have no self control. BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!!!! it's not that hard seriously.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Amount of self control is largely dependent on personality type and factors we can't really control.

Mourningstar 4

You don't need to look online, just look in your hand. Thats all you need to know.

become one of those dancers in karnatika ;) i'm sure that will help you lose a whole lot of weight =]

gigi03 5

Theirs something called Running/Jogging you should try it sometime.

Me thinks you're digging your own grave with that FML, OP.

Get a treadmill. Or go out for a walk around every day.