By lisa321 - 02/04/2009 02:36 - United States

Today, I went to Starbucks to get coffee. The employees told me that there was no more coffee. I started cursing at them and told them that I am in a really big hurry, and that I need coffee every day. They had been yelling back the whole time. Little did I realize, they were saying April Fool's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 521
You deserved it 116 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are an asshole. Why would you be so rude to the employees anyways?

If i'd of been working in the shop i'd of refused to serve you after being so rude.....or added a little something special when making the drink!! hehe!!

Comments

Starbucks serves only the citizens of the evil capitalist empire, choosing only the elite, the educated, and those enslaved by greed; thinly veiling their drip dictatorship and coffee castes behind their false green gods and fake holidays. Moonrubles will prevail, comrades!

why did you have to be rude? and come on, it's starbucks, so they can't run out of coffee. it's common sense you moron!

thisisnotmyname 0

Hey, FYI, if a place ever runs out of something, IT'S NOT THE EMPLOYEES' FAULTS. Don't be a ********.

LOL That's an awesome April Fools joke. Don't get between a coffee addict and they're coffee.

chimmy 0

You're a huge jerk. I hope they refused to serve you. You should never yell at employees, because usually it's not their fault. This is why everyone should have to spend a year in retail/food service, so that people can be more appreciative/ not curse out employees.

The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

planetearth 0

Wow... so you're a douche, huh?

jumperboy 0

yea, people who scream and curse about things like coffee (something u could easily make yourself) deserve everything that comes to them. I hope starbucks never lets u back

nastynate 0

totally their fault. Never...NEVER take coffee too lightly. Coffee is god

Starbucks. Out of coffee. Man, you are gullible ain't cha?