By Jacquelinez - 20/05/2012 18:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I went mini golfing with his family. We had a competition going on, and when I managed to get two consecutive holes in one, he started seething and muttered that I'm dangerously close to becoming single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 070
You deserved it 3 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the part where you shove your putter up his arse and yell "HOLE IN ONE".

Comments

Haha hope you dumped him! Or aimed the ball at his crotch!

WeAreAHurricane 14

59 your comment made me laugh. Yet, I'm not sure why. o.O

He is a keeper. wow some guys nerve. if I was you ill leave him. his ego is not worth it

Just say "you'll never get this ass again"

Either that guy should grow a set and learn that winning isn't everything or you should just make him single ;)

Michael_92 20

So he threatens you because you're better? Yea I would leave his ass and find someone who would appreciate it instead of threaten to leave you like a child.

perdix 29

Tell him he can go home alone and take some penalty strokes! I lost at mini golf to a girl on a first date -- she accused me of throwing it!

OP should have (quietly) dumped him on the spot, proceeded to beat his mini-golfing ass DOWN then left with a smile at the end of the game :) If he's gunna be immature, you can be too.

But if she dumped him then why would they keep playing? I wouldn't want to after ending a relationship, it would be all tense and awkward.

45- it'd make him feel like an ass for BEING AN ASS :)

You should've continued to kick his ass at golf. He somewhat reminds me of happy Gilmore.

geerod22 5

Yes, because any time you see the word golf in a sentence it immediately means it must be Happy Gilmore related.

I would've dumped him on the spot. If a stupid game of mini golf is more important to him than his girlfriend, then tell him since he has his priorities straight, then should you.