By ashleyevans - 04/04/2009 14:45 - United States

Today, my friend and I went to a really expensive restaurant. We got really bad service, so halfway through the meal we decided to dine-and-dash. Turns out I left my purse in the restaurant. With my I.D. and everything inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 001
You deserved it 192 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehrevenant 0

Why would you EVER think that was okay? "Oh, the service sucks, I'll just steal the food." YDI.

This_Guy 0

I hate people like you. You deserve everything thats going to happen to you.

Comments

tehrevenant 0

Why would you EVER think that was okay? "Oh, the service sucks, I'll just steal the food." YDI.

Right, if you just told them what was wrong they could've done something about it.

lolzorspoop 0

First, haha that sux, u kinda deserved it tho

ilikepieanddylan 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
just_dandy20 2

#193 I laughed when I saw your comment. Simple, and plain. But relevant. Haha

I used to work in an expensive Portuguese restaurant. We used to get extremely busy cause people from hours away would come dine there. You're an ass and YDI. All you had to do was say something and they most likely would have helped. Hope you enjoyed paying the bill in the end.

This_Guy 0

I hate people like you. You deserve everything thats going to happen to you.

Haha I can't believe you left your purse. Like seriously, isn't that like a girls everything? I know chicks that literally go EVERYWHERE with their purse.

yeah. I shower with my purse. how could OP have forgoten that?

skyttlz 32

I'm a girl and I don't have a purse I just keep everything in my pockets.

babbling27 0

oh let me feel bad for you now because you tried to steal and got caught. You poor thing.

dino_witha_cape 0

You shouldve just told them you were taking a very long time in the bathroom, except got lost on the way to the bathroom and accidentally drove in your car and went home.

Grow the **** up and find a more mature response to situations you don't like.