By ashleyevans - 04/04/2009 14:45 - United States

Today, my friend and I went to a really expensive restaurant. We got really bad service, so halfway through the meal we decided to dine-and-dash. Turns out I left my purse in the restaurant. With my I.D. and everything inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 001
You deserved it 192 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehrevenant 0

Why would you EVER think that was okay? "Oh, the service sucks, I'll just steal the food." YDI.

This_Guy 0

I hate people like you. You deserve everything thats going to happen to you.

Comments

if the service was really that bad, why didn't you just ask to speak to the manager? in what universe is it ever okay to dine and dash? also, like someone else said, no tip doesn't tell them they were a crappy server... a 5 cent tip tells them you remembered to tip but they weren't worth your money... i hope they prosecute you for this.

First of all, you're stupid. Second of all, karma.

The_Cait 0

Idiot. You deserve whatever punishment may come your way.

Funny story.. when you dine and dash your server is responsible for paying you bill. so you're service was bad...maybe that server lost a family member and was distracted. If you feel strongly don't leave a tip. Dont stick the server with the bill..the restaurant doesnt absorb the cost, the server does.

What goes around, comes around, babe. Let that be a lesson to you.

Fool. YDI you are immature enough to dine-and-dash, you're stupid enough to leave your purse. People like you are the reason the world is ****** up.

oooh_dear 0

i hope you know that the service is worse in prison.