By ashleyevans - 04/04/2009 14:45 - United States

Today, my friend and I went to a really expensive restaurant. We got really bad service, so halfway through the meal we decided to dine-and-dash. Turns out I left my purse in the restaurant. With my I.D. and everything inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 001
You deserved it 192 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehrevenant 0

Why would you EVER think that was okay? "Oh, the service sucks, I'll just steal the food." YDI.

This_Guy 0

I hate people like you. You deserve everything thats going to happen to you.

Comments

51-that its pure awfulness. I thought making 4$ below minimum was rough!

Spiffy 0

What was going through your mind that made you think that stealing food from a restaurant and making your server pay for you was a good idea? Honestly just because the service was bad is not an acceptable reason to not pay for food you ate. What if you were that server? You're an ass. And a thief. YOU GO TO JAIL BAD BOY (or in this case, girl)

kylepwn1 0

You are just sooooo smart, numbnuts

BulldogQB4 0

You deserve it. Poor service= no tip not theft.

alicemassie 0

what a sob story. "i went to a resaurant, and i they didn't bring to food fast enough, so i decided to steal it. then i left my wallet and purse there".

This is what managers are for. "Excuse me, I need to speak to a manager." A lot less illegal than dining and dashing. Then again, maybe if waiters and waitresses got paid at least minimum wage, they would be more willing to work. I know how much I get paid factors in to how attentive to my job I feel like being--or at least what the possibility for a raise does. In other countries, you DON'T tip because they're paid well...

#42 - 'servers' DO get a wage, it might not be much but they do. #51 - you're saying the government deducts more tax from your earnings than you actually earn? What, they tax you 110% or something? Think it through. Still, don't steal food. Complain, and if the service was really that bad, chances are they'd give you the meal on the house anyway.

Never ever acceptable. Don't tip if your service sucks, but stealing is stealing.

baffledking042 0

yup. You are a retard. I hope they prosecute.