By KitKat270 - 28/05/2009 01:40 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she wouldn't be joining the rest of the girls in the limo ride to the church for my wedding ceremony because she wants to have her car with her. Why? Because she is planning to leave my wedding reception half way through to go home and take her dog out to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 691
You deserved it 4 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2 I'd think that her daughter's wedding is more important than this. If the dog is so important, she should have made plans for someone else to watch the dog that day so she could be there the whole time to support her daughter.

I agree with #13. What's the big deal? Jesus she's not SKIPPING the whole freaking wedding here, there is nothing wrong with going home real quick to let the dog out so he/she doesn't pee all over the house. OP you might need to be less of a Bridezilla.

Comments

DeadMansCrack 4

#135 I am completely with you.

Geez, hire someone for an hour and have them do it!

Well, we wouldnt want the dog pissing all over the house now would we? NO!! she had to do what she had to do so the dog wont destroy everything with it's piss. Bitchy bride much? Bride-ZILLA! It's not like she missed the actual wedding. Get the **** over yourself...it's about you and your new hubs.

YOU SOUND LIKE A CRAZY SELFISH BITCH....I FEEL SORRY FOR HUSBAND! I HOPE THE DOG PEES ALL OVER YOUR WEDDING DRESS AND ALL OVER YOUR LIFE! BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR BEING SUCH A JACKASS.....SHE DIDNT MISS THE ACTUALLY WEDDING YOU DUMBFUCK SO GET THE **** OVER IT YOU STUPID BITCH.

kellster 2

Where is that damned "so what?" button????

fmlreaderr 0

Wow some people commenting on this obviously do not have any idea of what the point of this FML is... the point isn't that the bride wants the dog to pee all over the house so her mom can be at her reception; the point is that she should be there with her daughter on one of the most important days of her life. It's just a dog peeing, she could have gotten someone else to do it for her. It's obvious that her mom means a lot to her and so does her presence. It IS her wedding day. Anyway, my dear OP, congratulations! Sucks that your mom had to go, but hey, it's your wedding day, what are you doing on FML? Go celebrate! And, #139, "shameonmedude"... calm the **** down... you must have some serious issues to have to come to FML and say that to someone.

132 So no one's going to marry us because we realise that people we love (and the things they love) are more important than our party plans? A wedding is just a wedding, doesn't matter how much money you throw into it, how many people you invite, what food you serve... None of that matters, or it shouldn't, if it does maybe you are getting married for the wrong reasons.

Not an FML. I agree, there should be a "so what" button. It's not an FML, but it's not a YDI either.

peanut_gallery 2

You should like a total Bridezilla. YDI x100