By daughterinlaw - 18/12/2012 17:09 - United States - La Plata

Spicy
Today, my mother-in-law, who apparently made a copy of our house key without permission, walked in on my husband and me doing the deed. She went crazy, yelling at me for "defiling" her son. Last week, she yelled at me for not having given her grand-children yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 531
You deserved it 4 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

So, now sex isn't even allowed in marriage? **** me, the world is gonna end soon! :-/

perdix 29

We've got about three days to go. Now, go get in some last-minute defilement like you wished for! I have the feeling a lot of people are going to be getting morning-after pills on Dec. 22. That is, if it arrives.

Not to mention all the FMLs we'll be seeing... "Today, I though the world was ending so I..."

KiddNYC1O 20

If it does end, I just call for it to be quick and painless.

I actually hope the mods let a few of those show up.. I wanna see what they say and what happened..

Dirty girl. Don't you know that you're supposed to order your kids online? Not make them yourself! For shame!

Look, honey, our baby arrived! Hey, why does it look like your boss?

twinkletoes747 16

45- lovin The Grinch reference!

You need to get her the hell out of your life. Drastic I know, but you cannot change people like that... She's telling you off for "defiling" her son... An action that's completely reasonable as husband and wife. That behaviour needs to be checked a shrink.

CharresBarkrey 15

You have to take FMLs with a grain of salt. We don't get the entire story, and often details are skewed a bit to make the story sound worse (or to ensure they get their FML posted.)

Gives a whole different meaning to Monster-in-Law...what is wrong with these people!!

I think you need to have the birds and the bees talk.

perdix 29

Just because you know what a Nargle is doesn't make you literate.

titibug823 11

Have the locks changed and remind her thats how you make a grandchild!