By daughterinlaw - 18/12/2012 17:09 - United States - La Plata

Spicy
Today, my mother-in-law, who apparently made a copy of our house key without permission, walked in on my husband and me doing the deed. She went crazy, yelling at me for "defiling" her son. Last week, she yelled at me for not having given her grand-children yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 531
You deserved it 4 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wow. Lock change, chain on door, door braces, and a serious discussion about boundaries. There should never have to be a fml like this. I sincerely feel your pain OP, as my MIL would be the type of person to do this. Thankfully she's four states away.

Wow, my mother lives in the same complex as me and she still knocks on my door even when I tell her before she comes over to just walk in. Obviously there is a respect and boundary issue.

Today's FML has been brought to you by the concept of a restraining order.

I personally think crazy woman is mad because she's not getting her some sexual satisfaction.

janedo5513 5

Practice makes perfect when it comes to making babies! On the other hand, time to change the locks... Quick.

Wow, some people are just ridiculous...talk about nosy and controlling. I hope you kicked her ass out of your house and called a locksmith. Might need a good security system too, with a mother-in-law like that! At least next time she tries to trespass, you'd get a very loud heads up alarm (not to mention the cops would come and cart her off, if you were angry enough to let them--though I can't see that boding well for your relationship with your mother-in-law XD).

75, I'm the other way around. I don't want to get married (the traditional marriage with a cake, clothing, etc.) but do want kids. My parents wish I would have a "real wedding" though.

chrisgman84 3

change the locks and if she does it again talk to your husband thats bullshit