By Anon - 10/06/2012 04:19 - United States

Today, neither of my parents fought for my custody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 902
You deserved it 3 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vaughant 5

That's terrible OP I'm sorry

AngelicTide 11

Sorry OP. it's their lose not yours! Count it as a blessing that you're not stuck with two people not worthy of being your parent.

Comments

Keiren 14

And the Parents of the Year award goes to...

Sure, make it all about you. Maybe if you took all that energy dedicated to self pity, and was actually supportive, maybe at least one of your parents would want you.

You are the world's biggest asshole.

146- You just said your bio is the way you feel. Which means, and I quote a previous commenter, you "still think the world is out to get" you. Which you later denied. Your story doesn't add up miss!

baddawg365 0

164- I think they find your comments a lacking of intelligence, or consistency so they thumb you down. Baustigt- Anyone who bashes the E. Poe is obviously uncouth and very low brow. Im not a horror fanatic but he was a brilliant man, possible insane but hey what genius isn't slightly nutty.

Awwh:( but in a meme reference.. You must be bad luck Brian!

wow.. that's pathetic:( I'M so sorry you had to feel that hurt and neglect.. that just means God has something better planned for you.. good luck..

I'm surprised any one actually pressed the "you deserved it" button

Briiyahh 7