By silvercity09 - 26/05/2009 03:04 - Canada

Spicy
Today, was my sister's and dad's birthday. I accidentally mixed up the gifts I got for them and my dad ended up with a vibrator. He wasn't very happy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 009
You deserved it 64 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm rather concerned that you were even getting it for your sister... A rather "close" relationship you two have is it?...

Could of been worse. Your dad could have been happy.

Comments

meatyorb 0

i have 5 sisterss and i would never do that

brrrx 0

Your sister and your dad have the same birthday? Cool! Other than that, haha that sucks but you defintiely deserved it. I'm laughing still.

#110...READ ALLLL of the comments. Look at comment #90 and #95, and you will see how you are WRONG. Cheeeel. :) And hahahahaha...suchhhh an AWKWARD moment. I wonder how you explained that to your dad... And #6...HAHAHAHA LOL.

yaintime21 0

... you got a vibrator for your sister???

ohhhhshizzz 0

#110: WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID, seriously. People like you should not procreate, and you make me lose faith in humanity as a whole. Gosh, a sister can have a sister you jackcock. It does *NOT* automatically mean brother. Gahh, yes I have to spew out insults to a jackass.

What the **** were you thinking?! lol It's a bit wrong do you not think? =P

..whattt? if my brother gave me a vibrator I'd never be able to look at him the same way again.. Or sister, if that's what you are. I never say this, but YDI.

how can you get mixed up you put name tags on them right? unless you have put it on the wrong one and can you forget that easy YDI

You guys are all so sheltered, it makes me lol. Props to the OP, for being awesome and open with her sister.

You can still joke to your dad that it's just a gag gift, as long as he doesn't try to turn it on. lmao