Clever

By FMLTIMESTWO - 10/06/2009 04:36 - United States

Today, I found a dead bird on my windshield. Thinking I was clever, I turned on my windshield wipers to get the bird off. Unfortunately, the dead bird fell through my open window and onto my lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 557
You deserved it 61 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even dead animals deserve respect. YDI for being disrespectful, and obviously not as clever as you thought.

KwitIt 0

I'm surprised it didn't just smear dead bird all over your windshield. Gross. You got kinda lucky.

Comments

May I ask why dead things deserve respect? They don't know the difference. It is only to satisfy one's own view of what is socially responsible. Chill out. Do you guys go around and bury roadkill because it deserves respect?

I don't see how this is impossible. Windshields slant up above the door, so if the bird's high enough on the windshield and the wipers push it off, it could fall, hit the door, and bounce into the car.

Never has anyone more deserved that, proven by the fact that said dead bird must have flown through the window with all the energy of bird afterlife for this to be possible. Unless of course someone who thought it would 'be clever' has mistaken a window for a sunroof - makes sense.

CyclonePsycho 1

#5 - you're kidding, right? It's not insensitive to want a dead thing off your car and then go on about your day. Did you expect the OP to stop and give it a memorial service? I'm with the OP, I don't like touching random dead animals with my fingers. Though, I wouldn't have used my wipers... I would have just gotten a stick or something...

DaMiz511 0

not clever, physically impossible. fail.

I've always wanted wipers that could pick shit up off of my windshield and place it in my car.

That sucks, you're going to die soon, that's a death omen.

rofl_fyl 0

wait, you FOUND a dead bird on your windshield...which means that you had to have been walking to your car and seen it because no one drives around and says "look what i found" when something falls out of the sky and onto their windshield. and instead of thinking, "hey! thats really disgusting let me go get a bag or something to put it in and some gloves to make sure i dont touch it"... you got in your car and started to drive.. (because you would have to be moving pretty fast for that bird to land in your car) ..to wipe it off with your windshield wipers? clever.

doesnt make sense dumbass. how is that even possible. this ******* blows.