Cool beans

By oopsiecoffee - 09/04/2009 06:40 - Canada

Today, I went into a small coffee shop. In line, a guy came up to me and was like, "I haven't seen you here before, are you new in town?" and I replied with, "Oh, no I've lived here for years. The coffee here is crap, though, so I only come here when Starbucks is full." He's the owner of the shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 328
You deserved it 76 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, don't speak your mind to strangers, then, I guess.

Ninjahippy 0

Meh? At least he got some honest customer feedback.

Comments

starbucks coffee is disgusting unless you pay out the ass to pump it full of flavor syrups. so yeah, fyl for not having any taste.

starbucks coffe sucks hard! its weak and milky, american coffe..... its all about smal strong european espresso's :P or tea mmmmm earl gray

STARFUCKS IS SHIT. support the smaller coffee shops, they're quality.

even if you didn't say it to the store owner it was still a dick thing to say. assuming it was a regular patron, you insulted where they like to go. you could've just said "no i'm not new i just don't come here often".

Good for you, most owners like an honest comment on their business. I would've taken note and asked more question of why. And Starbucks has BETTER coffee? Ummmm you wear a North Face jacket don't you little lemming. Follow that idiot in front of you right off a cliff.

soooo i know it's cool to hate starbucks, but why are your personal preferences any more valid than hers? furthermore, what entitles you to make crude and derogatory comments, completely unprovoked, based on those preferences? be nice.

Or perhaps they just enjoy the taste of Starbucks better

if he were smart, he'd probably be happy to hear your opinion; he might be able to improve his product. If he's an idiot, he was offended.

There's no way you could have known the guy was the owner. I'd have probably done the same thing. I agree too, your life is F***ed. At least he got some honest feedback!

That sucks... hope he wasn't too cute! Though generally if someone comes up to you randomly in a place like that, it's likely that they are affiliated with it in some way... Just as a forewarning.

hahahaha i think its funny all of the people who are pissed because you prefer starbucks. silly hippies and your coffee...