By Anonymous - 15/08/2009 23:42 - United States

Today, at a family gathering, my aunt asked me when I was planning to have children. I'm only 16, I laughed and said not for a while, definitely not until I get married. My family shook their heads, and ignored me for the rest of the day. Apparently, teenage pregnancy is valued in my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 206
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cin_fml 0

Please please PLEASE don't listen to them >.< Be a responsible human being first and foremost. What other people think doesn't amount to a grain of sand, especially when they're so clearly wrong.

Comments

triplethreat13 0

FYL for having to live in a family like that. premarital sex is becoming more and more common, but teenage pregnancy is sick and wrong. your family's idols are probably bristol palin and jamie lynn spears. and a girl i know who is 14 and has had 3 abortions.

@#13 It's stupid to say that teenage pregnancy is "sick" and "wrong." It might not always be a good choice or a good situation for the parents or the baby, but it isn't "sick and wrong."

scorpioserpent 1

I don't know about sick, but it is definately wrong if the teenage parents cannot fully support the child by themselves.

better 3 abortions than 3 kids born to a 14 year old.

Ninjasaurus18 9

Actually, unless she was raped she should have had the kids. She should have gotten made fun of and called a ***** every day for it. But being that young, if she was raped she did the right thing.

If you think this is fake, you have no idea how ****** up people can actually be.

Honey, don't listen to your family on this one. Their delta brain waves might be kinda screwy. Have kids when you want them and can support them. My mum didn't have me until she was in her mid/late 30's because she wanted to make sure that she could raise my sister and I without my father's help if need be. Be smart. Don't do anything you think is wrong or harmful, just because it is expected of you.

Are you Pakastani? My friend was 15 when she was arranged a marriage with a man who was 23. She's popping out babies now, and she's only 17. Forced to drop out of high school. Her family made her.

seriously 4 ur friends sack i would never have put that...

@#20: That's the most repulsive thing I've ever heard. Seriously, humanity sucks a fair bit

Ninjasaurus18 9

If I were her, I'd kill the husband. Just saying. I' kill the husband, and get away from my family. Or just get away and not kill the guy and just get a divorce without them knowing.

chowyuk 0

that sucks did she try to hook you up with her son to?( her cusin for the slower ones)

Ironic, it's cousin. Maybe you're one of the " slower ones" you referred to...

Wow... your family is quite ****** up... literally, and at an early age.

Weird that your whole family shook their heads at the same time... And are all idiots.

If this isn't fake then fyl , and ur family is really messed up to think that

honeybunches221 2

Lucky, if I even try telling my parents I'm no longer a virgin I will get killed but still FYL.

Soooooo not lucky. Somehow I think it's worse to have your family expect you to be popping out children when you're in high school than it is to expect you to remain a virgin until marriage.