By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

@81 - errrr its the 21st century - abstinence doesn't work - look at Palins kid. :D How about - if you dont want a kid and want to have sex - BE PROTECTED (wear a condom and i fyoure in a relationship make sure your girl is on BC if she can be)

hairband78 0

Well you dont know this girl so you should have been careful. What if she had an STD? But with the whole baby daddy I would run and run fast. And pray to god she doesnt get pregnant or contact you.

lol id tell a freind to punch her in the stomach in a few months... then run away so she cant see who it was

JD3 0

For Christ sakes, it's called DONT **** her without a condom! Is it really that ******* difficult? If she gets preggers youre gonna have to pay child support. Is it worth it? I dont think so.

0336103 0

damns. you might have the hiv man. go get checked out.

msu4life541 0

My advice...long set of stairs

best FML ever!! that girl is hilarious..but sucks for you...

Hahaha, "wrap it before you tap it". That's a good one. All I have to say is... "Now you ****** up! Now you ****** up! You have ****** up now! Now you you have ****** UP." AND, you deserve it: 1. For ******* a complete stranger. 2. For trusting a complete stranger. 3. For not protecting yourself from a complete stranger. And no, #89. I don't think I'm acting holier than thou. I'm pretty sure that if you've had unprotected, drunk sex with someone you've only known one afternoon, you're just being stupid. Or maybe you're just a complete **** (assuming the word applies to both males and females). Learn from your mistakes, please.