By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

dude, the pullout method never works. my old roommate tried that and has a 3 year old son. and that totally sucks for you, but you did totally deserve it at the same time.

renae 0

LMMFAO! Oh @$#&, this FML is crazy intense... XD I've been in that situation before, except me and the girl were sober. I got tested and I'm lucky I didn't get anything or get her pregnant. I won't do it ever again, but damn, if you manage to luck out like I did, all I can say is stay away from girls of the shiesty sort and bag it before you tag it. Next time, no glove, no love. Be more careful man!

TheOrpheus 0

Oh my god oh my devil of my buddha oh my allah oh my zeus **** YOUR LIFE

hahaha. That kinda sucks, but honestly...I bet that girl was on the pill and just had some kinkyass fantasy...it might kinda ruin it for her if you are in on it- PLUS the fact that messing with some guy who actually thinks pulling out might work would be waayy too fun to pass up. And naturally, it feels better. I wouldn't worry too much.

cback 0

what a bitch! hope everything works out for ya tho

wow that sucks. But that sounds like something this girl I know would do.

You probably were going to be anyway... pulling out is not even effective. That's what you get SUCKAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish we could get her part of the story on here.