By strangely - 25/07/2015 00:12 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I had to imagine myself savagely beating my cat to death, just to stop myself from getting a boner while a girl laid her head in my lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 352
You deserved it 6 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

euphoricness 28

I don't think thinking of pussy will help your cause.

Comments

There must have been some kind of attraction on her side, or she wouldn't be putting her head in his lap. So unless she's totally oblivious/naive she'd have to expect somewhat of a reaction on his side. Who knows? She might have appreciated knowing that she is attractive enough to him too, to make that happen.

SmittyJA24 26

I agree. My first thought was she wanted him to get stiff.

Today, I laid my head in the lap of a guy I liked, hoping to start something. Instead, he just stared soulessly off into the distance, as if something he loved very dearly was being beaten. FML.

Flex a muscle for 60 seconds it will stop the boner

Because she won't start wondering why he has randomly started flexing his muscles when she's trying to rest on him...

Very resourceful, I would've probably just yelled something about needing a wee, flailed her away and ran out the room never to return.

What's wrong with getting an erection in that situation?

That's dreadful. You need to work on it mate. Otherwise you might have to say goodbye to your Soldier.

rabbi1010 29

fyl, but i say its the girls fault. Dont put your head on a guys lap and expect not to get poked....or stabbed.

Badkarma4u 17

I say. No kidding. I bet she knew that.

you should've just let it poke her. if she was laying her head in your lap she's probably into you anyway. could've led to something ?