By xharmonyx - 24/04/2012 08:29 - United States

Today, I paid for someone else's piss so that I could pass my drug test. I didn't pass the drug test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 760
You deserved it 71 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

panny10112326 1

Why even bother putting FML if you totally deserved it?? Drugs= baaaaad shit.

Yeah... Paying the same friend you rip a bong with to pass a drug test for you isn't a good idea. Must've been high when you agreed to that.

Comments

Or before a drug test, you smoke a shit load of weed.

Oh my, people here are rude. Who cares if this person does drugs? It's their life, let them do what they want and don't be so darn rude about it.

Yeah, it's their life, I don't care what they do with it. What I do care about is that they choose to do drugs then bitch about not passing a drug test. They came on FML to whine about it, they deserve to be ridiculed.

You deserve it!! Don't do drugs u idiot!!

that's what you gey for being a junkie, you suck at life and so do all your friends

nc1234 2

Rip a bowl then tell me pot is bad

My oh my, all these experts telling everyone that drugs are so bad! It's the devils brew I tells ya! But surprisingly, while we have in Europe a (much, MUCH) more tolerant attitude towards drugs (not even counting the Netherlands where hash and cannabis are legal to buy), we don't have anywhere near as close the amount of junkies or problemes concerning drugs. But hey, maybey we're doing it all wrong and should adopt the 'efficient' american way of dealing with drugs, locking people up for the ridiculous amount of a few grams of marijuana, labeling them junkies altogether. BTW, hate to burst the bubble but do you even realise what coffee, tea, chocolate, alcohol, junk food, shopping, 'harmless' medicine or even working out does? Exactly, they all do the same thing, give a satisfaction to the brain. Now, I seem to remember hearing something in that particular order that certain substances do... I'm certain of it, but then again, since I occasionally smoke weed, I must be hallucinating and throwing away my life and blablabla.

You took the drugs. You payed the price.