By TheVagabond_SRG - 02/08/2016 06:46 - United States - Grand Prairie

Today, I started my first day at a job. First thing my manager does is ask me if I knew the fastest way to kill someone there, then told me with a straight face all of what would occur when dumping a person's head into the deep fryer. Then the psycho assigned me to the fry station. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 537
You deserved it 1 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Due to some clerical error, the world's top assassin was assigned to manage a fast food joint. Meanwhile, in a blacklisted government facility, the person who would've been your manager is faking their way through interrogating a detained criminal. "Don't make me get the hairnet out, you scum! When I'm done with you, there won't be a meal happy enough to console you!"

sylvienoir 18

Comments

jcash52426 5

Where do you work so I can watch out for you head in my fried food!!!!

I can't tell if your boss is a psychopath or just has a dark sense of humor.

He just has a dark sense of humor lol. I know the boss this is just a joke. He's really a good guy lol!

I would warn someone higher up about said manager.

Did he also ask you if you've seen Pulp Fiction?

If you were in the UK I would wonder if you had my manager from a decade ago. She was a sweet looking old lady with Disney badges on her work cap... who once tried to persuade me to shove a coworker head first into the fryer.

It's his idea of health and safety training maybe?

blackrose1996 11

Hazing at its finest I guess

I think it might have been a joke that went over badly. I always tell newbies that they don't officially work for us until they manage to burn themselves at the fryer or on the oven

Perhaps that was his version of a workplace Health and Safety course...

PANDORUM89 21

Welcome to Texas! Apparently you missed the memo, we are all psychopaths. YEEHAW!!! *Shoots revolvers* *gallops off on a psycho chestnut mare*