By jkon - 04/08/2009 05:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I texted my girlfriend and told her I was mowing my lawn. She responded, "It's about time, it keeps getting caught in my teeth!" I was referring to the lawn outside of my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 276
You deserved it 54 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you've got more mowing to do then!

cactus_fml 0

So trim your pubes. No biggie. ;)

Comments

Hahaha! Take the hint and cut the bush.

visage 0

Damn fool.... practice some self hygene. do you want her junk covered by some crazy untamed busch?!

He never said she mowed her lawn...what if she doesn't? What then? Should he still?

ashleymarie37 0

seriously, then trim down there. it's gross and it gets in the way when you give someone head and you get hairs in your mouth. you'd rather give it to her without any hair, right?

You need to keep up on your landscaping

I don't get those who criticize you for telling your gf that you're mowing your lawn. she calls, asks 'wacha doin'? You answer" I'm mowing my lawn" it's not as if everyone has to have brilliant topics of conversation on their mind at a moments notice. I think your life is ****** because she complains about your pubes. so what if they get caught. it's part of life. sheesh!

If pubes getting caught in your mouth are a normal part of your life I sincerely pity you.

Why is that an FML? That's completely normal that each one in a couple has to change some things to satisfy the other one. Shave your bush and live happily ever after.

burnquist764 0

You make her go down on you and you leave a giant bush for her to gag on? YDI, for shame.

Who says he MAKES her do it? I feel bad for any girlfriend you have, for you thinking you can make her do something like that.

That's retarded...she probably WANTED to do it despite the fact that he doesn't trim or shave because she...umm...LOVES him?!

_THE_MASTER_ 0

yeah bro u need to keep up on your manscaping more and your landscaping less.

i tell my girlfriend when im doing chores...