By Anonymous - 11/09/2010 21:46 - United States

Today, I turned 18. My parents remembered that I loved German chocolate cake, so I awoke to a hot, fudge-filled chocolate cake with a slice cut out just for me. I've been lactose-intolerant for 8 years. As I cried, my mom handed me tissues, while eating the "Happy" part of my cake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 166
You deserved it 5 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP discovered a cake that they fell madly in love with 8 or more years ago. 8 years ago, they could no longer have this cake or anything else containing dairy products. Today is their 18th birthday. Their family made OP the previously mentioned cake that OP has not been able to eat for 8 years and still cannot eat. OP cried because they can't eat this delicious birthday cake and evidently, their family doesn't know her very well. OP's mom ate a piece of the cake which had a smiley face or something on it. Do you get it now? It's not that hard to understand...

Dude, who cares about the aftermath, eat it anyway.

Comments

you wont die if you have dairy and your lactose intolerant....they make pills that temporarily allow you to eat dairy

sallen0046 4

You're 18, stop complaining. Only five year olds cry when they can't eat something they want, you have some serious growing up to do. You don't even have the common sense to keep lactose tablets on hand in case you want to consume some, how can you really expect anyone to have any pity for you? Get off your ass, go to the store, buy some lactose tablets, and eat the damned cake. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

**** "The Minority" I'm Not Saying **** "Minorities" Such as Black People, I'm saying **** "The Minority" That Ruins it for the Rest of us. I remember when one of the major Airlines announced they will no longer Serve Peanuts...Why??? Because of "The Minority" that are allergic to them. WELL **** YOU!!! It says PEANUTS on the ******* Package, so Ask for Something else you Moron, no I don't want ******* Pretzels, I want a ******* bag of ******* Peanuts. Firecrackers, Bottle Rockets, Sparklers etc. Are Banned in a Lot of Places, Why??? Because of "The Minority" that are Too ******* Stupid to know better and Blow their fingers off, or Light themselves on Fire. Thanks, My 4th of July is Boring because Some Asshat now Has the Nickname 3 Finger Jack because he was too stupid to know not to hold onto an M-80. And the best example of course is Rabbi Imgonnasue in Seattle who caused Seatac Airport to pull their Christmas Trees, because since he wasn't going to get his way about putting up a Menorah, he pulls his lawyer out of his back Pocket. He said he was appalled by their decision. HEY ASSHOLE, YOU THREATENED TO SUE, you didn't want to compromise, or just for ******* once in your life take NO as an answer. Their POV-a Chrismas tree is a decoration, NOT a Statement of faith, a Menorah is a statement of faith, put it up, they'd have to put up one for everybody else. Well he finally relented when he was labeled as the asshole he is, finally the majority stood up and made itself heard. Yes "The Minority" is out there to Ruin a good time for all, because how dare we have fun and they can't. **** YOU MINORITY.

KylaaKatastrophe 0

Raaaandom capitalization, FTW. LOL, JK it makes it look like you're raising your voice for no apperent reason. *Facepalm*

Haha, I take it you read it stressing (or... screaming I guess would be more accurate) the words 301 capitalized too? I always find that hilarious.

frankenhole 0

i don't get why you cried. it's cake. you turned 18.

That would be frustrating and a bit sad but it's not worth crying over. Man up for god's sake.

FlonkertonChamp 6

you cried because you couldn't eat a cake? you're 18. get the **** over it.

snizzlesnuzzle 0