By rejected4555 - 03/08/2012 12:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with him, and I responded that we could do another kind of workout upstairs. He quickly said he'd rather just go to the gym. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 155
You deserved it 6 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I would rather have a full gym to workout with, apposed to that shitty bowflex you have upsta- wait... you... oh...

Show him your **** and he might reconsider.

Comments

_TheAtheist_ 10

Role Reversal 101 How to prove a point. Girlfriend: "Hey, I'm going to the gym. You should come with me :)" Guy: "Yeah umm nah.. But you know what, we could go work out upstairs? *wink* Girl: "Or I could go to the gym! Bye!" And of course in this scenario, the boyfriend has no right to be upset.

I think that was a hint that you're out of shape.... I mean, he's still with you so he must not care so much about how you look, but he might be worried about any potential health problems. That being said, even if he isn't worried about your appearance enough now to leave you and still wants to help. The fact that he didn't want sex, probably means it could eventually come to that. Sounds like you guys need to talk.

He's gay. Have sex or go hang out with other sweaty guys??? Seriously, dump him and find a straight guy!!!!

Is your bathroom upstairs? I rather lift weights than scrub floors.

redmane 21

She looked awesome 40 years ago and she still looks awesome now! Don't you think I kind of look like her? ;) Oh, genetics. Don't down vote a compliment! Who gives a **** if it's off subject.

Maybe he just didn't get your hint, OP.