By Jeri - 12/02/2010 08:41 - United States

Today, the day of my 29th birthday and two weeks after our 10th wedding anniversary, the only thing my husband got me for my birthday was divorce papers. Happy birthday, bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 657
You deserved it 4 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh please. I'm 22 and have been with my fiancee since we were 14. We've been living on our own for four years. We're getting married this year. We're in the real world. I'm a teacher, he's an engineer. People can know love at a young age and that love can last a lifetime. Just because you don't know it doesn't mean others don't. Our relationship has lasted longer than many people who get married in their 30's.

NeonWar__ 0

Comments

fruityloopz 4

listen guys for all you talking about love and stuff..don't you think it's up to the OP to decide whether she was too young or not? I mean yeah her marriage failed but who are you to decide whether she was too young to get married or not? love isn't bias against age. it all depends on the people who are 'in love'. I mean, you wouldn't want people telling you how you feel, would you?

Love isn't biased against age, but the chances of a life-long happy marriage is definitely age biased based on inception.

At least you made the 10 year mark. You get way more $$ from retirement accounts because of that.

blueeyes24 0

You can't compare 60 yrs. ago to today... the facts are different and now getting married young does make a difference

Erindub 0

Aww thats shitty. My step dad got my mom thr same thing for her birthday. WTF is wrong with these 2 men? Could they not have waited a day or even a week to serve you the papers? Happy Birthday though : ( it'll get better, promise.

phuckurlyfe 0

Awwww what an ass. Take half. Try to have a better birthday.

That's what you get for getting married at 19.

volleyballx3 2

awhh, that suckkks. awh, im sorrrry!!!