Creeper alert!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss came over to my desk and struck up a casual conversation about movies. After a while, he sat on the edge of my desk, nodded toward my chest, and said in the same casual, lighthearted tone, "And nice cleavage today. Keep that up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 728
You deserved it 13 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baydestrian_girl 0

Comments

I'm a girl, and I say it's no big deal. If it gets out of hand, like you're getting comments all the time no matter what you wear, being touched, or being threatened, THAT is a big deal. But if you're dressing in a way that shows off your cleavage, comments like this should only serve as a warning that if you continue dressing like that, things could get serious because people might take it as a sign.

If you make a big deal out of this, you're a huge ****. Take a compliment.

he might have been sarcastic and meant for you to wear something less revealing. You know, to show less cleavage.

prttyyngthng 0

Nothing like good old fashioned sexual harassment. Look at it this way, you may have found a way to avoid having to EVER work again...

laurisshnazzy 0

First, there are way too many feminists on here. Sexual harassment? No. Human resources would laugh at you. That being said, I do think the boss was being disrespectful. From the sound of this, it seems as though the OP wore a shirt that might have been lower cut than what she normally wears to the office, thus eliminating any of the ignorant "YDI ****" comments. Or, perhaps the angle he was at, since he was sitting on the edge of her desk looking down at her (unless she is freakishly tall, not likely), gave him a better view. It sounds as though the OP never shows cleavage, and that this one time she did (or he was able to see some) but that doesn't mean her breasts were falling out, or that she was showing enough to distract from the work environment. Besides, the boss was being completely inappropriate as well. While it is true that she might have (a very iffy "might", by the way) dressed somewhat inappropriately for work, the way he addressed it was uncalled for. Sure, people have a right to say what they want, and you can say his comment wasn't out of bounds for a work environment, but when you think about it, it was. "Nice cleavage" was acceptable, if not a bit uncomfortable for the OP, but "keep it up?" As in, instead of criticizing her for dressing inappropriately, he encourages her to continue to do so? That is what makes me believe this man is a pig. The fact that he took notice of her seemingly rare cleavage and directly told her to continue showing it. FYL, YDI, IDC.

You don't know if she actually did dress to show her boobs. Maybe it was accidental or she didn't realize. You should probably reserve judgment unless you actually saw how she looked. In conclusion, pics or it didn't happen.

Whoa. You need to tell him to cut that out, it's sexual harassment and he can be fired and fined if he keeps it up.

I_Love_Isms 0
lmmmr 0

Somehow everytime you make a comment I am compelled to press the thumbs-down button. Probably because you're a classless tool.

laurisshnazzy 0

The difference is that you are a male, and your testosterone clearly makes decisions for you, as opposed to rational thought and self-control. I don't agree with the sexual harassment crap that people are spewing out, but using her cleavage to try to advance in her career is disgusting.

And I do just to **** with people like you! You are the wind beneath my wings! (Did I ever tell you you're my hero?)

lucksnothear1 0

When you're well endowed it doesn't necessarily matter what you wear anything draws attention to your breasts. I can't wear a high neckline or a low neckline without someone commenting on my breasts just because they're that damn big. Get sensitivity training.