Creeper alert!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss came over to my desk and struck up a casual conversation about movies. After a while, he sat on the edge of my desk, nodded toward my chest, and said in the same casual, lighthearted tone, "And nice cleavage today. Keep that up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 728
You deserved it 13 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baydestrian_girl 0

Comments

lmmmr 0

Uncontrollable things such as climate, yes, you have to alter your wardrobe to suit. Rudeness is hardly uncontrollable.

mas19 0

1) Wow. just wow. I thought that shit went out in the early 2000s. Ha. 2) Bullshit: http://www.dba-oracle.com/dress_code.htm, don't take dress code advice from ******* Oracle. IT geeks (Technical Writers) wrote that. They have bad hygiene and most wouldn't know what a stick of deodorant is. Now that they have PeopleSoft AND Sun, there dress code reflects more of the Conservative than the average. 3) As Lily Allen says, "We all know just HOW you get famous." Madonna did it. Now go ask for a bloody raise grrl!

mannix_fml 0

I think it's silly to hear all these guys saying YDI because you should have buttoned up your shirt or something. It's not always that easy to keep those babies tame.

K that's harassment at work. Report him.

While he was out of line don't get upset when some notices the boobs you are showcasing.

Lindsay46789 0

I had the same thing happen to me, kinda. A boss used to tell me that he liked watching me walk in my heels when I was wearing skirts so that's why he would ask me to fetch him things off of the printer. He also told me that my cleavage was inappropriate (btw i'm a AA so there is no cleavage to show, it's just my clavicle). For all of those saying it's no big deal, trying going to work when your boss is saying you should wear tighter pants to show off your package.

funsize003 0

haha, sooo funny. sounds like it should be said by dane cook or something.

Sucks that you can't take a compliment, but if you really hate it, buy some new shirts. Any more comments like that are entirely your fault.

Umm, you know that is considered sexual harrassment in the workplace?? You can report him for this... But you shouldn't be showing cleavage at work, that's totally unprofessional >_>