No gods, no masters

By anon - 31/07/2015 20:28 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got intimate. It was his first time, which I guess explains him sticking his hand down my panties and practically bitch-slapping my vagina for the next 20 or 30 seconds. I stupidly faked an orgasm just to get him to stop. Now he thinks he's some kind of sex god. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 354
You deserved it 34 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

raysmith121 10

This really is your fault. You should instruct him and guide him.

You kind of deserved that. There's no point in lying to save someone's feelings and make yourself miserable.

Comments

That is a terribly stupid thing to do. You're honestly just hurting yourself, rather than allowing the proper communication to have sex that is actually good. You two should be able to talk openly about it for improvement and agreement, otherwise you shouldn't even be getting involved sexually at this point. And then if he ever moves on to someone else, not to say you won't last but just as a courteous precaution, and he tries that shit he's gonna look dumb, which you could spare him, and then know that you lied to him and be angry, hurt, confused, etc. And you'll look like a jerk for allowing that and lying. And once you fake it one time, you can fake it over and over and then never actually be satisfied cuz you won't speak up. Don't do that to yourself, and don't do that to him. It should be pleasant for both parts, a mutual thing. It could be fun, so don't cheat yourself like that.

Good point - you're not ready for sex until you can communicate about it. Only that excludes many sexually active adults I'm afraid

I get that. Sorry. First time sucks especially if you're nervous. Give it a few more times and each time move his hand a little to show him what you like, or to "adjust" what he's doing. And make simple comments about it to fix it, rather then big ones. I learned, that way he'll think he did it on his own still and then he shall keep his ego intact.

Next time just tell him and be honest. Otherwise you and the girls after you (chances are you wont be his last partner) wont be satisfied.

if you aren't comfortable enough to tell him what you like and don't like, you shouldn't be sleeping with him. he's learning and if you can't be open and honest about what you want, you shouldn't be doing it. in my opinion.

I was about to comment saying this same thing! If OP isn't comfortable with communicating about sex, then they aren't ready to have sex yet.

I don't think that's necessary true. You have to start somewhere, and get more comfortable communicating as you gain experience. A lot of people don't have access to good sex ed and may not know what to expect or what is okay to say and not to say. It's okay to learn as you go. I don't think anyone has the right to tell someone if they can have sex or not, if they're at the age of consent, it's up to them. Definitely try to make sure your own kids know how to be safe and what they can expect before they decide to be sexually active, but don't try to make their decisions for them.

They aren't saying that his lack of experience should prevent him from having sex, they are saying that OP should have communicated better, and let her partner know that what he was doing was wrong. That would be learning on the go.

just sharing my opinion on the matter. not telling anyone what to do :)

hahaa! I've so done that too, don't blame you one bit! Good luck, I'm sure you will eventually teach him the proper ways to please you if you two stay together long enough!

amileah13 26

Fake an ******? Really? If he really gives you one he'll think he's beyond sex god...

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Yeah u kinda deserved that one. Instead of faking an ****** shoulda walked him through it step by step. Tell him what you want him to do and how, im sure he wouldnt mind the tips.