Thoughts and prayers

By poordog - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my best friend was texting me about her sick dog. She wrote, "Do you think she will get better?", so I wrote, "I hope she does." It wasn't until later that I realized I accidentally wrote, "I hope she dies" instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 551
You deserved it 9 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

klalalo 0

am i the only one who thought this was hilarious???

Oh ouch! Definately start proof reading, especially important messages.

Comments

izziieB 0

YDI for two reasons - should have read it before you sent it and o and I aren't even on the same keys

However, they are right next to each other on a QWERTY keyboard. A format which is not so uncommon in phones nowadays.

welderchick87 0

izziieeB...on a QWERTY keyboard/keypad...the o and i are right next to each other. My phone has a QWERTY keyboard, (in case you don't know....it's the same as a computer/laptop keyboard) and I've done a similar thing as the poster, but I read my texts before I send them to make sure I didn't mess up something like that...although if I do realize that I made a typo, I'm quick to send another one correcting my mistake. Maybe you should have thought about that a little bit more before making a stupid comment.

They probably do what I do, which is text without really looking at their phone. I haven't made a mistake yet, but I can easily see this happening. It's not that uncommon to spell something, it's just unfortunate.

hahaha I know it's wrong but that sounds like a MLIA.

oh my god... I wonder what your friend thought

SweetestSin 4

Did you at least send a corrected text and apologizefor the error made? While I find this a little on the funny side, truth is if it was me with the sick dog that text would upset me more!

jamie_leeann23 0

awwww messed up, I hope u texted her back saying it was a mistake...

Good thing the conversation wasn't about her mother or something...

LMFAO! This is something I would do! The first FML I actually lol'ed at in some time. Thank you.

imanethesmart 0

OMG!!! IT'S LIKE 6:20 IN THE MORNIG AND I GOT MY FIRST NON MENTAL SCREAM LAUGH FOR THE DAY!!!!! HAHA, fyl,