By tripb101 - 22/04/2009 18:47 - United States

Today, I hinted at getting it on towards my wife (it's been 2 weeks since we last did). She answered with "no I'm to tired", within 2 minutes she said, "I'm gonna go use the treadmill". She got all hot and sweaty for about 30 minutes, but it was with the treadmill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 045
You deserved it 6 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose talking to her about the problem is no doubt out of the question?

Not everyone feels like having sex all of the time...sheesh.

Comments

better with the treadmill than with some1 else XD?

Aww that stinks! Maybe its time to look for a new fish in the sea?

ZiggyMorrison 0

when shes not looking put your dick dick in her mouth and tell her its staying there till you cum

Ever think that maybe you're not satisfying her anymore? That's what I did with my bf when things started to blow (no pun intended). Learn some new tricks, be more passionate.

Haha, same. My boyfriend's not brilliant in bed, to be honest, so we don't have sex all that often. Once a month, maybe; sometimes not even that. Fortunately, sex isn't that important to either of us, & we have a meaningful & healthy romantic life which we enjoy a lot more.

#58 I hope someone bites your penis off. Like, really.

thetoxic1 0

Damn dude! It must really suck to have a small penis! Either that or she has a sancho on the side!

Wow, the treadmill outperforms you >.

truth22 0

she had sex with the treadmill? sounds painfull

ohhhhshizzz 0

I agree with #60, and I hope after they bite it off they put it in YOUR mouth.

Maybe she's self conscious about her weight and doesn't want to get naked around you. So she went to run to burn off calories.