By Nanny - 30/04/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. I asked her, "Do you got your bag?" And she said, "No. I have my bag. Babies say got. I'm a big girl." I am 20 years old and in the honors program in my college. I was corrected by a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 205
You deserved it 102 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just because she has a speech impediment and is 4 doesn't mean she's dumb stop thinking so highly of yourself, ya dick.

thats ur fault u shouldnt speak like a moron

Comments

rt523 0

#150, did you mean:It WASN'T* because she spoke to the child using improper grammar...i'm not trying to be an ass by correcting you, i just want to make sure I understood you correctly. and i can see what you mean, leaving the speech impediment part out would probably have been best.

buggin_out 0

speech impediments don't make the kid any less intelligent. clearly youre the dumb one. so deserved.

just because she has a speech impediment doesnt mean shes retarded, i have one and im not! **** you you ass hole. i hope something happends to you cause you ******* deserve it.

...well duhhh you did say it wrong. a 4 year old isn't dumb. just becos people have speech impediments doesn't mean their brain doesn't work! i have one, so does my boyfriend. kids can be quite smart about certain things. you fail for speaking bad english to a young child. YDI

If it was just a slip then it doesn't show that the person is stupid, everybody makes grammar mistakes once in a while . If you're saying someone who makes basic grammar mistakes is too stupid to get honours then I guess I don't deserve my honours degree... I always make spelling and grammar mistakes because of my dyslexia...Am I stupid too?

Just because a child has a speech impediment does not mean that they don't know proper order and grammar. That is a whole different thing. You deserved to be corrected by that child.

#1, you shouldn't type like a moron. Just saying. But ha! ... Wow.