By penisface69 - 05/05/2009 04:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was talking with this cute guy. I mentioned the fact that I'm single. His response, "It'd be awkward, but we can still fuck." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 352
You deserved it 9 915

penisface69 tells us more.

he said it would be awkward if we went out cause hes a freshman and im a junior. and it wasnt spontaneous. i told him i was bored and he told me to go ********** and i told him im sick of masturbating and he was like what? how is taht even possible? and i was like well ive been doing it for half a decade. it gets old. i need a boyfriend.

Top comments

hahayou12345 0

Haha what the hell? Dude, whether this guy is cute or not, if that's his attitude, I'd rather you forget about ever dating him.

Are you gay? Because your username is penisface69.

Comments

penisface69, that about sums it up.

coffeennicotine 0

I'm not sure I get what is awkward, but okay. And #39, we're attracted to assholes because they don't whine.

NoBounceNoPlay 0

At least the guy was upfront with what he wanted - no surprises, no expectations. You couldn't be disappointed with him, lol.

Why is it awkward, are you immensly fat?

Wait, what would be awkward? Sex with someone you just met in general? Or does you being single somehow make sex awkward? I'm very confused by this fml.

i'm gonna have to agree with #48 on this one.

pickwick716 0

Sounds like a complement to me. Don't act like you wouldn't want it.

shadow_duv 0

made you wish you had pepperspray or a taser in your hand, doesnt it?

i honestly dont get this. how is this an fml and who the **** is moderating these?