By blegh - 27/12/2011 21:50 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my 18-year-old son asked me if I was a virgin. I still don't know what to say to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 138
You deserved it 8 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dpope06 0

guessing no one had the "talk" with him. lol fyl and your sons

Comments

Oh dear! Someone needs to talk through the "birds and the bees" with him or have a recap if you already have... That's so funny though!

Ermm... NO! I wish I could see where you're from on the app.

I'm on the app. It clearly shows OP is a male from London.

FMLsOhilarious 6

Well it's possible that you are. You could've been one of those moms that couldn't get pregnant (or carry the baby for whatever reason), so you hired a surrogate female to carry him for you although that's extremely expensive and HIGHLY unlikely. So I'll just say this: I feel sorry for you.

FMLsOhilarious 6

#62 I didn't realize OP was a guy, but the same applies. In vitro fertilization for guys.

BTW, the first pregnant man? He was born a woman, so he doesn't count.

PhishloverA 14

#62 how would she know she couldn't get pregnant without having sex trying to get pregnant?

just goes to show the younger generation is getting dumber by the day

conholio33 28

Really..... Wow i guess its time for the "talk"

YDI for letting him get to the age of 18 without having any clue as to the mechanics of human sexual biology. Yeesh.

ezequielacosta 0

Show him a 7th grade science book or ****

bredahl 26

And this is your queue to talk about the birds and the bees...

he might be adopted by some nuns, then its a fair question

You should apologize for not explaining where babies come from five-ten years ago (depending on how prudish you are).