By demk - 20/08/2009 14:51 - United States

Today, my husband and I were in bed, and just as I was about to finish he screamed, "Oh shit! It's 4:15, my strawberries are gonna whither!!!!" and then jumped off me and went to check on his farm on FarmVille. An imaginary farm, on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 846
You deserved it 8 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lolatflyingducks 0

Clearly, you have never played Farmville.

chadhilliard67 0

haha, lets hope his strawberrys didnt whither

Comments

MysticCeltic 0

w00t!! FarmVille FTW!! Oh and screw Strawberries, what a worthless crop...Peppers is where it's at for me atm, blueberries seem like a waste of time, too! Right, um...FYL OP but YDI for not being good enough in bed to keep your man's attention all the way thru!!

BabaBlackShirt 0

I've had quite enough of these, "My boyfriend/husband went to do something else during sex. FML" It's getting old. I don't care WHAT he went to do! It's not like you're never gonna have sex again! You'll do it again, and again... One time isn't gonna kill you!!

halfglassfull 0

It sounds like he had a quick passing thought and because it was so random and unexpected, he got instantly distracted. It doesn't sound personal towards you or your sex life.

Jarlais 0

he just wanted to get his hand on some fresh melons. obviously yours are too ripe. haha

tenkenshi 2

You people saying you're sick of these types of FMLs, STFU and don't read it, and definitely don't complain about it in comments. Although i guess you all like wasting your time.

See that is why i don't plant strawberries on farmville. i don't go on everyday, so they wither. i prefer squash or wheat. 3 days to harvest and sells for a good price, too. :)

ChibiIlliterate1 0

I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard when I read this.

AntiChrist7 0

Get to know someone before you marry them. YDI